Featured Content and What’s New
- • Demolition Game Mode: February 3rd-10th
- • Double Key Weekend: February 3rd-6th
- • Added Hardcore Sabotage Moshpit in DLC tab
- • Added Sabotage TDM in DLC tab
- • Kept a Sabotage Moshpit playlist in DLC tab
- • Fix for an issue where switching from one trait to another during round based modes, the new trait would not work
- • Fix for players being able to reach an out of bounds area of the map on Dominion
- • Fix for the trait icon appearing incorrectly during a killcam if the player selected a new trait midlife
- • Reduced kill requirement from 3 to 2 for a single shot of the Gravity Vortex for the Rig body unlock challenge
- • Tracking Payload streak kills will continue to count kills after the user has died or the weapon has been put away. This fixes an issue where players were unable to have the second shot from the Gravity Vortex count towards their streak kill progress
- • Phase Shift cooldown has increased from 60s to 90s
- • Rewind cooldown has increased from 60s to 90s
- • Overdrive cooldown has increased from 70s to 90s
- • Gravity Vortex cooldown has reduced from 310s to 290s
- • Reactive Armor health was reduced from 133HP to 114HP
- • Reactive Armor duration has been reduced from 9s to 7s
- • Active Camo duration has been reduced from 10s to 7s
- • Pulsar cooldown increased from 120s to 150s
- • Pulsar marked time has been reduced from 6s to 5s
- • Hailstorm: Decreased fire time between bursts. Slight increase in damage range
- • DMC-8: Slightly increased damage and damage range
- • DCM-8 – Masochist: Lifelink Perk Updated – Large mag size. Taking damage fully regenerates mag.
- • Banshee – Siren: Shockwave Perk Updated – Improved damage while sliding. Damage causes hearing loss
- • EBR-800 – Osiris: Hunter Killer Perk Updated – No sniper glint. Enemies at low health are highlighted
- • Kendall 44 – Cartel: Secondary perk changed to Stability
- • DMR-1 – Spectacle: Reflex Perk – Built in custom Reflex Sight now has Tracking Chip and improved ADS time for all scopes
- • Rack-9 – Smoothbore: 1 shot kill zone at mid-range now includes lower torso and upper arms
- • Kendall 44 – Advantage: Secondary perk changed to Steady
- • Mauler – Mammoth: Slower Aim Down Sights and reduced movement speed
- • MacTav -45: Slight increase to recoil when firing ADS
- • M1: Slightly decreased return speed when firing ADS
- • Howitzer Direct Impact kills have been fixed
Zombies in Spaceland/Rave in the Redwoods
- • Fix for Spaceland camos appearing instead of Rave camos when a player upgraded weapons using a PAP power-up drop
- • Fixed issues with Wall Power and Super Minute Man
- • Fix for the “Purify” Fortune Card not properly displaying it’s in-game effects “On activation, players and teammates are healed and cause an explosion that deals damage to nearby zombies.”
- • On occasion, players would not be able to melee or crouch after using a zip line. This has been fixed
- • Fix for splitscreeen players not earning keys
- • Fix for Harpoon Gun kills not counting towards the “Assembly Required” Soul Challenge
- • Rank progression widget is now viewable in the Pause menu
- • Slasher Saw exploit fix
- • Several out-of-map exploits fixed
- • Hasselhoff is now selectable
- • Key earn rate has been slightly increased
- • Various splitscreen HUD fixes
“And then there’s Rave in the Redwoods, which turns the crazy up to 11 as players experience a new zombies chapter that’s all-1990s and all-zombies. It’s got great music and is a ton of fun.”
The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare zombies has a new chapter in Rave in the Redwoods, taking fans through a new storyline set in a ‘90s abandoned lakeside summer camp.
Filmmaker, actor and podcaster extraordinaire, Kevin Smith (Mallrats, Clerks), joins the cast as himself. Just like the four protagonists, Kevin has been catapulted straight into another twisted horror film helmed by Willard Wyler, the enigmatic movie director villain played with voice and likeness by Paul Reubens (Pee-wee’s Big Holiday, Gotham).
Smith has been left for dead in the movie, but through a series of events helps players attempt to escape, where zombie ravers have turned the campgrounds into a techno-fueled nightmare.
One item, the Cabal Bruiser Battle Building Set, includes a listing in which it describes a big battle going on in The Tower hangar.
It reads: “Set the scene for a clash between a Bruiser’s crushing strength and a master swordsman’s skill. A legendary warrior faces his greatest contest yet in the Tower hangar.
“Wielding his Raze-Lighter, hero of the Crucible Lord Shaxx prepares to pit his blade against the furious cleavers of a Cabal Red Guard.”
It can’t be said to be the most solid sources of information regarding Destiny 2 news, however, it’s worth considering as the Cabal are rumoured to be one of the main protagonists of the new game.
The Destiny 2 release date is expected to be announced for this year but despite confirming that it is in development, Bungie hasn’t revealed any major details.
The article first appeared in express.co.uk