The new Ark Survival Evolved update 1.59 is now ready to download on PS4 and includes a host of fixes, as well as a new update for the Ragnarok map.
In the Ark Survival Evolved v1.59 updates, there’s a ton of new features, including changes to locations, adjustments to spawning and fixes for teleporting issues.
In the Ark Survival Evovled Update 1.59 patch notes all the changes to Studio Wildcard’s survival adventure are confirmed.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 1.59 patch notes
- ARK 1.59 adds the ability to place tree platforms on some desert rocks
- Oil/water veins
- Explorable canyons
- Dense metal and obsidian locations
- Flat building plateaus
- New vista locations
- 3 caves (2 building caves)
- Increased chance of Spinos spawning
- Decreased total Coel amount in the ocean
- Moved Leeds away from the coast/coastal inlets. Should now spawn farther out in the ocean.
- New Giga Spawn added in the Southwest region (Near Green Obelisk)
- Increased chance of Therizino spawns
- Wyverns added into Purple Crystal Wyvern Den off the coast. This will help eggs show up more frequently as well.
- With ARK 1.59, desert Spawns readjusted and ready for new section of map
Over 300 + Bug Fixes:
- Fixed tall grass in swamp (lowered to not be 3 foundations high)
- Fixed mesh hole exploits
- ARK update 1.59 fixed many player stuck points
- Fixed floating foliage
- Fixed mesh collision
- ARK version 1.59 fixed water now working in rivers
- Fixed player/dino teleport issues
- Fixed some dinosaur spawn issues
- ARK update 1.59 addressed boss fight exploits
- Fixed Dungeon exploits
- ARK 1.59 fixed unreachable resources
- Fixed unobtainable supply drops
- Fixed Proxy issues
- ARK version 1.59 addressed Volume issues