The Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition is now available for pre-order on Amazon. The Royal Edition comes with a lot of features that were missing from the original game. It’s almost as if this should have been the original game to begin with, as XV felt incomplete. The Royal Edition of Final Fantasy XV includes these features:
- An all-new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first-person mode, new Gear, and new bosses
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis and over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle; The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored
One of the best features of the Royal Edition is that it comes with all of the DLC episodes. While Final Fantasy XV wasn’t nearly the best in the series, it’s worth picking up the Royal Edition. The game may even be massively improved with all of these additions.