Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 1:00 AM Eastern on January 19th. One Ubiq coin can now be bought for about $3.04 or 0.00035840 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Ubiq has a market cap of $119.80 million and approximately $647,507.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ubiq has traded down 34.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,477.71 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $891.12 or 0.10520100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,105.49 or 0.13050800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.55 or 0.01493950 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $231.28 or 0.02730310 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.98 or 0.00259526 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.95 or 0.00188333 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $103.72 or 0.01224440 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $361.00 or 0.04261790 BTC.
UBQ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 2nd, 2014. Ubiq’s total supply is 39,460,547 coins. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte’s Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.